Friday, September 14, 2012

Pre-school!!

Yesterday was my daughter's first day of pre-school. She was so excited she could hardly contain herself. Karli is very independant, just like her mother. This girl will go far in life. If she wants something she will achieve it no matter what the cost!
 
Today I will begin my latest adventure. It is my goal to learn something new every year. I figure I am not getting any younger. This year I have decided to learn how to play the guitar. So this afternoon I will take my first lesson. I can hardly wait to get moving with this. Last year I bought myself a snowboard and took snowboarding lessons, I loved it it was so much fun. The year before I started shooting archery, what a blast I am having trying and learning new things.
 
So cheers to learning new things.....