Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Post Date!

Well I guess I should have not bothered getting dressed. It would not have mattered if I wore a sack. The date would have gone swell if I was ready to make out and get undressed! Anyway that is just not what I am looking for in a relationship at all. I just want to make a friend first, I want the glue of a friendship so that when times are tough we still have that to pull us together. I mean really is this too much to ask for? You would not think so, but with technology comes speed in everything including relationships. When I was young dating was very different, you actually had to make an effort to find time to connect with someone. now you have text message, email, skype, all these crazy things to help connect the dots of a relationship, but where is the meat?
 
I have a lot of needs when it comes to a relationship and a cell phone is not one of them. Hold my hand and support me, challenge me to try new things, make me laugh, romance me, be kind and caring and above all else put God first above me. He will show you how to love his precious daughter. Treat me the way you would want your own daughter treated and I don't believe that is to have sext me.
 
I will try again and I may not like the next one or he may not like me but one day I will...

No comments:

Post a Comment